The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission. You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I’d love to see your blog or website! If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I’d be happy to have you do so with my permission. You may NOT use any photos that contain pictures of kids.
Personal Use Downloads: The FREE downloads on my website are provided to you for your own personal use. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from my downloads, except for your own personal, non‐commercial use. You may post pictures of your family using my downloads on your personal blog provided that www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com is properly attributed in the post.
Classroom/Co-Op Use Products: If you have purchased a classroom/co-op product, you are welcome to print copies of student materials for your classroom or co-op as needed. You may also share the teacher’s manual with other co- teachers in YOUR classroom. Each teacher must purchase their own copy for their class. Please do not print extra student copies or share teacher materials with students or teachers that are not in your classroom or co-op.
No Redistribution.You may not reproduce, repackage, or redistribute my website contents or downloads, in whole or in part, for any reason.
No Commercial Use. My downloads may not be used for commercial purposes. For example, you may not do any of the following: use the downloads to sell a product or service; use the download to increase traffic to your Web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales. Any use of the downloads that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of Confessions of a Homeschooler or that is for commercial purposes will be investigated, and the owner shall have the right to take appropriate civil and criminal legal action.
Modifications of Terms. I shall have the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time, which modification shall be effective immediately and shall replace all prior Agreements. <
You are more than welcome to:
- Save the files on your computer and print off copies for yourself as needed.
- Link directly to my website to share my files with others.
- Publish blog posts showing my products in use as long as proper credit is given to Confessions of a Homeschooler.
You may NOT:
- Host any of my files on your own or other sites.
- Alter sell any of my files.
- You may NOT use my products to make items for sale or profit. ~ i.e. print them off, laminate them and sell them to others.
- Transmit or store any resources on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- All downloads are copyright protected. Not to be distributed, transferred, or shared in any form.
We allow third-party companies to collect certain information when you visit our web site. These companies may utilize cookies, pixels or other technologies to collect and use de-identified information (e.g., hashed email data, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit the websites of the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me directly at and I will do my best to respond promptly.